Bixby Metro Chamber of Commerce
Bixby is the second fastest growing city in the Tulsa metro. With a population just shy of 30,000, it’s seen significant growth over the past 20 years, and the housing market continues to boom.
A Smart Place to Raise a Family
Bixby offers public schools that are well above average, with some of the highest rated schools and highest ACT scores in the state. In response to the community’s growth, Bixby is heavily investing in its infrastructure and park system to ensure its current and future residents have the amenities they want and need.
Bixby boasts easy access to the entire region with most things an individual or business may need within just a few miles. In addition to being 30 minutes from the Tulsa Port of Catoosa, Bixby offers a quick drive to Tulsa International Airport, as well as the Creek Turnpike and State Highway 75.
A Highly Educated Workforce
Bixby has a highly educated workforce that is poised to pursue local opportunities as they become available. Businesses that open in Bixby find they have the people and infrastructure they need to succeed.
Solid Workforce Development Resources
Bixby is minutes from two Tulsa Tech Centers that can provide employees with the necessary training, reskilling and upskilling.
The University of Tulsa and the Oklahoma State University-Tulsa campus are also nearby — both including research facilities.
High Speed Broadband
Because BTC Broadband is headquartered in Bixby, it’s convenient for any new business to get fiber to the site with unlimited bandwidth. BTC is heavily investing in Bixby, not only in new construction, but in existing business developments, including the historic, 100 year-old downtown.
Other Advantages of Doing Business in Bixby Include:
- Even while seeing tremendous growth, Bixby still offers a large amount of available land. Currently, there are 160 acre tracts available. Most are raw sites, but an increasing number of developers are preparing sites. Unlike many suburbs, Bixby isn’t landlocked.
- Though real estate prices in Bixby are reflective of the high demand, they are still reasonable and cost of living remains well-below the national average.
- Utility prices are extremely low.
- Efficiency. Bixby’s business district isn’t spread out, which makes for easy access to your fellow business people and local vendors.
Elements of Bixby’s local incentive package could include, but are not limited to:
- Two Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Districts: This incentive is designed to make a project that otherwise could not occur possible. It is based on the assessed improvement of the taxable value of a property and can be used to fund some project-specific needs.
Why People Love Doing Business in Bixby
When it comes to business development, Bixby prides itself on bringing new prospects to the table, being open to new ideas, and accessible for conversation.
Bixby, OK 74008