Tulsa has the infrastructure necessary to support global businesses and a growing economy. Northeast Oklahoma is home to growing industries like manufacturing, aerospace and cybersecurity in addition to major Fortune 500 companies - Google, Amazon, NGL Energy Partners and American Airlines. Even with hundreds of businesses expanding and more than $1 billion being recently invested into Tulsa, we have one of the shortest commute times in the country and room for growth.
Utility providers in the Tulsa region offer affordable, state-of-the-art services/infrastructure to businesses and homeowners alike.
- Electricity is provided by Public Service Company of Oklahoma
- Natural gas is provided by Oklahoma Natural Gas
- Water and sewer services are provided by the City of Tulsa as well as other are communities
- Telecommunications and data services are hosted by more than six providers in the region providing competitive rates and services including AT&T, Verizon, Cox Residential Services, Cox Business Services, Level 3 and Windstream.
It’s easy to see why Tulsa has the nation’s second-fastest commute for a big city, at 20 minutes on average. For those who would rather ditch their cars, Tulsa Transit bus service provides curb-to-curb transportation. Aero, the city’s new BRT, connects riders and commuters to destinations along the vibrant Peoria corridor. Ridesharing services also make getting around on the go a breeze. Whether you’re headed to work, school, or a night out with friends, we have options.
- Home to Tulsa International Airport
- Tulsa International offers direct flights to 17 cities with an average 55+ departures per day
- Three freight carriers
- Two mainline carriers
- Three short line carriers
- Area switching services and piggyback facilities
- Serves major industrial parks including Tulsa Port of Catoosa
- Provider – Tulsa Port of Catoosa
- Year-round service, ice free
- Central location for major distribution centers
- Access to I-44, I-40 & I-35
- One- to two-day delivery time to major cities in West, South and Central region