Spotlighting Claremore Industrial Park
26 May 2022
The Northeast Oklahoma Automotive Corridor consists of 11 mega-sites across the region.
All of our mega-sites offer:
- Available land ready for development
- Central locations with quick access to ice-free ports, Class I railroads, major highways, and interstates
- Strong workforce of more than one million highly-skilled future employees
Location, Location, Location
Being centrally located, Claremore Industrial Park is a prime location to top shipping times at three days max throughout the United States. Claremore Industrial Park is a multimodal transportation location with benefits including:
- On-site rail spur
- Direct access to and from the four-laned Oklahoma State Highway 66
- 20 miles northeast of Tulsa, with over 900k residents
- 12 miles northeast of Tulsa Port of Catoosa
A Minute with Meggie Froman-Knight
We spoke with Meggie Froman-Knight, Executive Director of Claremore Industrial and Economic Development Authority (CIEDA) about Claremore Industrial Park’s advantages and amenities as related to Tulsa’s Automotive Corridor.
Please share one - three highlights about Claremore Industrial Park that would pique the interest of a potential buyer/lessee.
- The CEIDA-owned park is home to approximately 225+ acres of flat, greenfield sites for the development of any size project. Sites south of the rail spur have paved road access, water, sewer, and telecommunications infrastructure in place, allowing for an expedited ownership and construction process. All land located within the park is zoned for industrial activities.
- CIEDA has completed a complete due-diligence plan for the industrial park and the site can accommodate various size projects and facilities.
What benefits can come from being/building at Claremore Industrial Park? Casually phrased, what’s so special about Claremore Industrial Park as it relates to the automotive corridor?
- The property sits minutes away from both international and regional airport facilities. Northeast Oklahoma has witnessed growth in its automotive corridor, specifically in the Tulsa-metro region and in Mid-America Industrial Park. Claremore’s proximity to both of these sites, as well as the Tulsa Ports, makes it a prime candidate for those businesses looking to support this growing sector in both supply chain and services.
Why target the automotive industry? Are you targeting any other industries?
- Northeast Oklahoma is strongly positioned to meet the needs of the automotive industry, and the state as a whole has already seen substantial growth in this crucial sector. Claremore benefits from centrally positioning, low operational costs, a pro-business environment, and a robust talent pipeline.
- Other target industries for Claremore include:
- Aerospace Manufacturing
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Automotive Components
- Food Processing
Being that Claremore Industrial Park is 12 miles away from the closest port (Tulsa Port of Catoosa), who is responsible for getting cargo from the port to the park?
- At this time, companies in Claremore who utilize the Port’s service are responsible for bringing their cargo to their facilities.
Last question. You mentioned the top parcel can be expanded to meet the needs of larger projects. Is this the 95+ acres? If so, how much of an expansion is possible based on the partnerships with private entities?
- Yes, the top 95.4 acres can be expanded to reach a total of 225. Additionally, CIEDA has a partner, the Oklahoma Land Trust, that owns an adjacent 333 acres to our industrial park location.
Currently, all lots are available for lease and purchase, with the exception of the seven acre parcel which has recently gone under contract. As owner of the Industrial Park, CIEDA utilizes land as an incentive for companies looking to relocate/expand operations.
- Valued at $35,000 - $45,000 per acre.
For more information and to discuss leasing and purchasing options, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Meggie Froman-Knight at 918-283-8240.