Since its inception, Tulsa's Future has brought transformative change, record-breaking investment and thousands of jobs to northeast Oklahoma.
In the first year of Tulsa’s Future: Acceleration, the initiative sped toward economic success. In 2022, Tulsa’s Future and its partners:
- Brought $159.5 million of new capital investment to northeast Oklahoma
- Supported the creation of 2,215 jobs, roughly half of which (1,075) pay an average salary of more than $50,000
- Provided externship opportunities to 29 Black Tulsa-area high school students through Tulsa’s NextGEN Talent
- Hosted 74 site visits for prospective companies and initiated 146 new projects
Tulsa's Future continues to be the gold standard for collaboration, and its long-term results speak for themselves. Since it was created in 2005, Tulsa's Future and its partners have:
- Supported the creation of more than 72,500 jobs.
- Generated more than $4.25 billion in capital investment.
- Collaborated with 201 public and private investors.
- Supported more than $500 million of public and private investment in downtown Tulsa.
- Attracted companies like Macy's, Sofidel, Greenheck Group, Amazon and Canoo to northeast Oklahoma.
PREVIOUS ANNUAL REPORTS